Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sisters


My sister Heidi came to visit us the week before Christmas.  Last time she visited, my water broke less than 24 hours after she got there, so I was quite excited to have her come to Denver when there was no possibility of me giving birth!



We had so much fun shopping at Cherry Creek Mall, visiting the Denver Aquarium, and exchanging gifts the night before she left. 


We ate at the restaurant in the Denver Aquarium, which was really fun.  Our table was right next to a huge fish tank which ran the length of the restaurant.

This is a picture of Hannah in her stroller next to the tank.  Heidi and I loved the aquarium, and I was surprised by how it captured Nathan's attention as well.  He didn't seem bored at all as we walked through.

My favorite part about having Heidi visit were the afternoons, when we would make Christmas treats and talk about anything and everything.  Nathan loved having her here also, he very quickly learned her name and (I'm ashamed to say) mostly used it to boss her around.  Ahh, two year olds.




I'm pretty sure Nathan's favorite part was when she gave him his Christmas present, a giant stuffed McQueen toy from the movie Cars.


Thanks for visiting, Heidi!  We sure had a great time...

1 comment:

  1. Aren't sisters wonderful? I found my way over her from Grandma Honey's blog and am glad I came!

    =)

    ReplyDelete