Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spaghetti dinner

We had spaghetti for dinner last night, which made for some cute pictures of Hannah.




Nathan insisted I take pictures of him, too.  Isn't it funny how he posed for this one?

I think he looks just like his dad and uncle Matt in this picture.  I'm pretty sure my mother-in-law has pictures of both of them as children with this same smile...

The kids were goofing around together this morning and I just had to take this picture.  I love watching them play together, it makes me glad we had them so close together (20 months).

4 comments:

  1. Aren't spaghetti pics the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never met a baby who didn't love spaghetti!
    I've seen that same look of Nathan's smile (2nd picture) on McKenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!! I love, love, love those pictures! I couldn't help but smile when I saw Hannah's hair in the spaghetti pictures (it looks awesome) and that posed picture of Nathan is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Thanks for playing Wii with us last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had fun, McKenna, even though Tyler and McKay kicked our butts, hehe. Tyler's Mii "Bones" looks just like him!!!! Totally cracked me up.
    Hannah loves to rub food in her hair, then pull it to the sides so it spikes. She pretty much requires a hose down after every meal.

    ReplyDelete