Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Great shop

This is a picture of all the groceries I got yesterday for a grand total of $11.55: three bottles of bbq sauce, three bottles of mustard, two bags of pecans, two ears of corn, two cans of mandarin oranges, toothpaste, pasta, 1.5 pint of ice cream, two pounds of cherries, a box of popcorn, a bottle of salad dressing and a bag of potato chips.  I love playing the grocery game, especially in a big city!  The retail price on these groceries was over $55!  I stock up on what is on sale, combining sales with coupons, then make meals out of what I have in my cupboard from previous sales.  My goal is to not pay full-price for anything and not to have to go to Walmart to stay in my budget.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This must bring some excitement into grocery shopping. I have a friend who is really into this also. I think I will send her your blog post. She will be impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather that is so cool! Groceries are so expensive. You will have to tell me more about the grocery game...

    ReplyDelete