Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

What We've Been Up To

I haven't blogged in 3 months!  Has it really been that long?  Yikes.  What a slacker.  :-)

Actually, I've been keeping very busy.  Remember that New Year's Resolution list?  Well, I've been doing really well living up to my goals.  Take a peek:

1.  Blog at least weekly - well let's just skip this one, hehe....
2.  Potty-train Nathan - done!!!  Hurray!!!!
3.  Wean Hannah (not till this summer, but it is key to #4) - not time to wean yet but she is down to four feedings per day from 6 at the beginning of the year
4.  Go on a trip with Jared without the kids (we are thinking New York in the fall...) - we almost have enough frequent flier miles and Marriott points to book our trip!
5.  Visit Jared's extended family in Utah, we haven't been down there since before we got married! - still haven't been there yet, but we will be seeing almost everyone in Billings in a couple of weeks for McKenna (Jared's sister) and McKay's wedding!!!
6.  Lose all my baby + holiday weight (10-15 pounds, yikes) - done!!!!  Woohoo!  I still have some toning to do, even at the pre-pregnancy weight, my body doesn't look the same.
7.  Exercise at least 5 days a week - I have been consistently working out 5-6 days a week for three months now....
8.  Increase fruits and veggies, decrease sweets - ummmm, still working on that, there is always room for improvement
9.  Study the Scriptures daily (not a new goal, just one I need to get better at) - Jared and I have both done much better at this so far this year...
10.  Become a better wife and mother!!!! - always room for improvement here too
11.  Keep a cleaner house - I'm getting better!!!!  Yay!!!!
12.  Less time on the computer, more time on the floor (playing with the kids) - this might be part of the reason I haven't been blogging... LOL
12.  Learn new ways to be frugal - Yay for my new friend Harata and the grocery game!  :-)
13.  Establish some great friendships in Denver - I am having a blast getting to know the ladies in our ward in Aurora. 
14.  Have people over to dinner at least twice a month - actually we've been averaging dinner guests around 3 times a month and loving it

We've been up to a lot more, more posts and pictures to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Heather!!! You are amazing; I am super impressed with your achievements. Keep up the good work, you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed with all your goals...especially #14!

    ReplyDelete