Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

It's a few days late, but I thought I'd share a little of our fourth Valentines Day with you.  First of all, we celebrated on Friday night, because Jared had to leave on Sunday morning for 6 days in Atlanta.  Boo!  We had a great time eating dinner at Texas Roadhouse (LOVE that place!) and Jared got me truffles and the best caramel corn in the world from our favorite chocolate shop in Rapid City (he was there for the first half of last week, training his replacement) as well as a couple of new Scentsy bars.  Great gifts, I love my husband!


That being said, I was about to kill him the next night when I sent him to the grocery store for one item that I needed for my Sunbeams class and he returned with this:
That's right, he apparently couldn't say no to the cute little Brownies selling cookies in front of King Soopers.  The next morning he took off for Atlanta, leaving me with a box of truffles and FIVE boxes of girl scout cookies.  Praying for some will power...

As I took the picture of the boxes of cookies, Nathan said "Ready, cheeeeeeese!  Oh, that's cute!"  Yikes, I guess I'm predictable, huh?  :-)

3 comments:

  1. haha! I love that Nathan said it! And I think predictable is not bad when you're teaching him such good things! :) I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and P.S. I LOVED this video of the two kids laughing! And of Hannah playing with her rattle! You should upload those to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I'm with Jared on this one. Who can turn down a six year old peddling cookies? And I'm impressed with all your New Years' Resolutions. I only have three, and I'm already failing miserably.

    ReplyDelete