Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to us

Today is a very special day to me.  Not only is it my and Jared's birthday, but two years ago today we were sealed for time and all eternity to each other and 7 month old Nathan.  I am so blessed to be able to be with my beautiful children and sweet husband forever, and I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for the gift of His Son and the Atonement, making it possible for us to return with our families and live with Him.  I love being a member of His church.  Having the gospel in my life has made all the difference in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my what a day to celebrate! What better day to be sealed than the day you were both born!!!
    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Sealing Day to the two of you. You have a beautiful family. I'm so glad I got to meet you. I hope we meet up again at another family event.

    -Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know that I loved this blog. It melted my heart and made me feel so grateful for you and for the opportunity to be an eternal family. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete